This page has not been updated recently.
We have kept it, within the OnWindows Archive, for your reference.
Invensys updates off sites solution
24 January 2013
Invensys Operations Management has updated its off-sites software solution, including a new batch-tracking option for its order and movement management module.
The newest version further enables accurate and detailed traceability of quality, composition, ownership and batch in movement.
Additionally, its line management feature has been reworked to provide full line handling with similar detailed information about batches, ownership, composition and quality actually flowing in lines or line segments.
The blend optimisation system is enhanced to optimise blend plans for multi-blend header process environments. Additionally, the tank information system has been improved to support redundant level measurements and to provide fully transparent synchronisation of TIS alarms with PLC or distributed control systems.
- Accurate tank inventory, order and movement management
- Off-line blend setup, validation, pre-blend and online optimisation
- Automated and precise tank emissions monitoring and reporting
- Quality analysis, analyser management and validation to address operational quality procedures, such as EPA 40CFR80 requirements
- Integration with SimSci-Esscor ROMeo process optimisation software.